Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FineMolds 1/72nd Scale Star Wars Tie Interceptor

ITS FINALLY HERE!!
The 1/72 Tie Interceptor from
FineMold, ordered from HobbyLinkJapan.

I purchased it on the 31st August, shipped to Malaysia on the 2nd of September & arrived at my office today (30th September 2009)
Nearly a month to arrive!
Then again, Raya was around the corner, so the delay was expected.


Everytime I recieved a package at my office, it felt as if I received a birthday present.
Only difference is that you already know whats in the package.

The 'Extremely Fragile! handle with care!' should be in red & in large prints.



The package received quit a beating. Good thing HLJ wrapped the merchandise/content with a hard cardboard backing, as you can see.


Sorry Wanshah. I borrowed your signature 'thumbs up'.

Will I order again from HLJ?
Yes, since I'm planning to get the FineMolds 1/72 X-Wing & 1/48 Snowspeeder.

Is it expansive?
No, considering that you can't get anywhere else in M'sia (as far as I know).
You have to be patience about the shipping date though.

Hopefully, I'll post the assembly & final part later on.

4 comments:

  1. HOLY CRASH!!!! WONDERFUL! I ENVY UR PATIENT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. perghhhh...bro....bila leh visit rumah ko....leh jln raya skali...tak tahan aku tgk collection ko...saruman jom serang...naik kete aku ko bawak...heehheee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! No prob.
    Tp toys aku leh kurang cam tempat Saruman, ada Homebase & Workbase.

    Apa kata kite serang rumah Wanshah dulu. Kite kunjung Bat Cave dia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. setuju..nk serang bagi tau aku ngan saruman..

    ReplyDelete