Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Do you have the NERF?


The cool thing about this NERF is that with a push of a button, the whole thing went "clack-whosh" and turn into a blaster.
Whats more, its transparent. Mind you, though, that clear plastic are know to be brittle.
I Give you, Nerf Deploy CS-6.



Packaging.




Deploy button. Located on top of the blaster. Retract button on the right.


Ooooh.


"Do not aim at eyes or face". Too late.






I have a few more Nerfs at home. The 1st one was from my wife for my birthday.
If the price is right, I might get more.

Now, if only I have enough 'nerve' to mod the blasters.

4 comments:

  1. I also got one! My son play to shoot me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a cool toy to play with kids & adults alike, & has great design.
    The clear Nerf looks better, but fragile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww..transparent nerf..cool beb.. hrmmm SOGO?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. Have a few range of clear blasters too.

    ReplyDelete