Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Laptop; R.I.P?


Crashed, again.

This time I believe its the hard drive. 'Cause I got the '0200' error when startup, & trying to recover the OS ends up rebooting the laptop.

There was tell tales that the hard drive is about to fail when it made the 'clicky click' sound. I hoped it was nothing, but the inevitable happened.

Ironically, the laptops warranty ends this month. A sign for a new laptop, maybe.....?

I'll try by swapping the HDD with one of my external HDD later this evening, & hopefully I can salvage some, if not, most of the data on it.
Good thing I backed-up most of the data on my ext-hard drives.
There may be hope yet!!
Gambare masu!!

2 comments:

  1. Tribute to ur laptop !!
    from factory it came, to dumb truck it go...!!
    Farewell my fren, my ur next life will be great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniff*...That was beautiful....

    ReplyDelete