Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Payday hauls.

Eli's journal, November 23rd 2009.
I got back my laptop from HP service center at Bukit Damansara, 2nd time this year.
It's the same problem as before; motherboard.
This time, is felt as if I was in an episode of Mission Impossible, the laptop self destruct in a puff of smoke, literally. Good thing its still under warranty.
1 thing that is good about HP is their after sale service, took only 3 day to repair.

Apple, anyone?

Anyhoo, its paydayo here's a few hauls.

Stuff for my airbrush, display & pc/laptop.

The Transformer USB Device Label is very, very cool. Although it only holds 2GB, it also has a program where you let loose your Ravage on your desktop.

Ravage feels pity for the poor DV.

No! Bad Ravage! Bad!



1/100 Gundam Astray Red Frame (Clear Version).
There's a couple of plamo that still requires my attention, but upon seeing the availability along with the price of this particular plamo kit, I just couldn't help myself. I got this during the JayaJusco J-Card day at 1-Utama. It's a 30% discount which I thought it's a steal.

This will only be assemble-no-painting-necessary project.










1 comment: