Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Transformers Generations; War for Cybertron Optimus Prime

Finally got Big Bot, & its selling like hot cakes.
Another line from the Transformers Generation : Cybertronian Optimus Prime, taken from War For Cybertron game, it coincide with Cybertronian Bumblebee I reviewed earlier.



I Am Optimus Prime.




Level 4 = Fun to transform.


Comes with a booklet showing the new wave (Hunt for the Decepticon, etc).


Decent kibble on the back.



Average articulation, minus waist joint.


"I saw Megatron going this way"

"....or was it this way?"
Articulation at the toe.



"My gun can transform too."




Overall a nice toy, has a cool design & its Opti-freakin-mus Prime.
My only complaints is that the size if out of proportion compared to W4C; Cybertronian Bumblebee and it has a shoddy paint job. Made me want to take out my gunpla paint.
Nick picking aside, it is a cool toy and a great homage to the game.
Recommended.

3 comments:

  1. Cybertron OP has great design which I think is futuristic. Definitely one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree!
    Can't wait to get the other lineup & the game itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, truly amazing, got it for myself as well! :)

    ReplyDelete