Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Transformers : Human Alliance Bumblebee with Sam Witwicky














I had this one a while back. It is a birthday present from my wife which she bought earlier. So its only fair if I reveal this on the day of my 'day.
Thanks, honey.


This badboy doesn't need an introduction. Everybody knows Bee, especially this Human Alliance variant. This particular Bee is from Hasbl-..er, Hasbro.
Most of the parts are the typical coloured plastic just like any other Transformer line from Hasbro.
Can't wait to see the Takara version when it comes in.



The box.
A very, very nice package.




I moded the legs so that the wheels are on the outside, just like the original mold.
Check out Peaugh's vid on youtube to see how.

I did some 'washing' on the cannon/blaster & arms to give it a weathered battle damage effect.

Gonna' open up a can of whoop-ass!


Overall, this is one of the best mold for the movie line. A must have for any collector.

8 comments:

  1. i think it sweet that ur wife give u toy as a b.day gift.

    happy b.day by the way, dude.

    ;-)P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky to be alive with all those toys! super cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dammm..i alreadt bought u same present...never mine, i will used it for my battle damage project..Bee crashed by Megatron...
    hehehehehehehhe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did u repaint the robot parts bro? Looked pretty shiny to me....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Takpe cowboy75, I could use it for the hand mod. Hihihi.

    The Rebel : I only touch/paint the silver part. If i were to repaint the other parts, thats a whole different story.

    ReplyDelete